”There is nothing outside of yourself.. look within. Everything you want is there. You are That.” ~ Rumi
The human body is more than just a microcosm. Every molecule in the human body has a direct connection with every star system in existence at its precise location and physiological function.
It is easy for anyone to understand that all physical matter in the universe is the body of God. A human being is created “in the image” of his creator because his or her body is a miniature version of that and directly connected to every aspect of the whole.
There is nothing outside of ourselves. There is nowhere you can go that you are not within the hand of your creator. You are everywhere and everything, operating as a living cell in, and as, the body of the One.
- Location of God in the human body (prophet666.com)
- Why do normal body cells undergo mitosis (wiki.answers.com)
- Before You Have That Second Cocktail, Read This (health.yahoo.net)
- Food and Spirituality – Prevention of Obesity (bhavanajagat.com)
- About Neurons (scientificfactor.wordpress.com)
- How many bounes in your body (wiki.answers.com)
- Something’s Fishy in This Spa (bellasugar.com)
- BIO101 – Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- How did microscopes change human understanding of life (wiki.answers.com)
- Creepy Concept For Real Skin Human Body Stiletto Heel Implants (laughingsquid.com)